public speaker & autism advocate, actor, comedian, musician, emcee,
educational, autism events
award-winning memoir - reads like a novel, inspires and teaches,
has detailed index/resources (by Malva Tarasewicz)
by Malva Freymuth Tarasewicz
• fascinating life-story with broad audience appeal
• valuable autism resource for parents and professionals
• filled with inspiring, creative ideas
• reader resources (see PDF downloads below)
- educational, autism events based on the book
Note to teachers and book groups:
Download a list of thought-provoking discussion questions below.
Create Educational Autism Events.
"Creative, useful activities..."
Temple Grandin--internationally renowned autistic author/speaker
"Inspirational, hopeful...a road-map for parents..."
Rosalind Wiseman--New York Times bestselling author
"Truly inspiring and engaging...highly recommended..."
Dr. Robert Melillo--bestselling author, co-founder Brain Balance Centers
"Full of deep emotion, raw edges, and heart-lifting moments..."
Anna Stewart—special ed. liaison, author
"Remarkably intimate...a brilliant memoir that is also a teaching tool."
Patti Ashley, Ph.D.—psychotherapist, author